1. Man, I missed this place.
2. Herbert is the man.
3. The smell of everything here took me right back to last year. For all of you who went last year, you know what I’m talking about.
4. White V-necks are so in right now.
5. Resembling a television actor off of the show Lost can get you some good deals when going to the market (that’s right, they remembered me from last year!).
7. Mosquito nets are going to be my friend again this year.
8. Don’t drink the water out of the faucet…yea I almost forgot about that rule on day 1.
9. Motorcyclists do not care about other traffic, they will do whatever they want.
10. Nile Special tastes just as good last it did last year, maybe even better.
These are just a few of my initial reactions upon entering Uganda again this year. It still seems a little unreal that we are actually here again, but I’m loving every minute of it. I can’t wait to get out of the city and travel North and start the video taping process. It’s going to be awesome!